Getting Organized in the New Place

So Jetty and I have a new best friend... Meet Mr. Cool:



It has been so hot in the condo that we can barely unpack. We are actually welcoming the cooler weather that is on the way.
Finally after 3 nights of unpacking we have things pretty well organized in 2 rooms. The kitchen and the living room. They still need lots of tweaks, but they are unpacked and relatively clean.


Counters finally cleaned off.

Red basket which was part of a housewarming gift from Mom and Dad LeBlanc.

Some things that will make their home somewhere on the counter.
I managed to scrounge up enough to set the table for dinner tonight!
And the living room is looking incredibly empty and unfinished. The couch is project #1! I will post a picture when it's done.

Some other projects I'm planning on tackling are painting the following:

End Tables, two of them and I'm also going to swap out the hardware.



Spray paint the lamps and recover the shades.
I think this lamp will look incredible when it's all spray painted-up!
I can't wait to get the rest of the rooms organized so I can tackle these projects.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.