Laundry Room 2

So I made some temporary updates to the laundry room to hold me over until I get some bigger baskets. The whole makeover was an extra $6 from when you saw it last!



 I put up one of the pictures that Jessica brought back from China on the wall.


I bought a green and blue striped basket from the Dollar Store ($2 each) to add a punch of colour and to store rogue socks. They were inspired by my Soft Fabric and Nature Bright containers from Shaklee. Don't you love the bright colours?


I also decided to add my sewing kit for quick repairs and because it was hiding deep in our closet. The picture on the far right is an image of "Imagine" written in the sand. Lastly the white box is holding our fabric softener sheets (Dollar store for $1.50).


Another peek at the whole thing! 


Before and after!



The light in the laundry/storage room isn't great, so sorry about the pictures, but I hope you like the simple transformation! I'm hoping to spend on some nicer baskets for storage eventually, but I love how this looks for now!

Have a great weekend!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.