Pinterest Inspired Brunch

I'm just loving Pinterest, so much beatiful inspiration!
This past weekend Jetty and I had some guests for brunch and I put some of my Pinterest inspiration to work!

I made a few things of my own such as a fruit salad, croissants, smoked salmon and famous chocolate chip cookies, but here are the things I "borrowed" from Pinterest.




These are cheesecake filled strawberries, so I kind of adapted the idea and pureed cream cheese and strawnberries with that... yum! (They are in the white bowl with the lime placemat underneath- I didn't get a close-up)








I love this infused water idea and so I adapted it a bit by infusing lemon and lime water and then having orange juice. I put them in a big bucket with ice to keep them cool.


And finally, the main part of the meal, my special eggs, bacon and toast courtesy of Pinterest and Martha Stewart. I made one adaption which was not cutting the bread into a circle (why waste all that tasty toast?).


Mine Before:


Mine After:


They are no Martha Stewart, but they were delicious!

Have you been inspired by something you've seen online lately?
Photobucket

P.S. Follow me on Pinterest!

4 comments:

  1. Looks yummy! Before anyone else has a chance to say it, I'LL BE RIGHT OVER!
    Your strawberry cheesecakes reminded me of something your mother and I had in California years ago. We simply dipped strawberries into sour cream and then into brown sugar! OHMYGOSH - so good! Instant dessert - no Martha Stewart, but hey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... well,

    You decided to make it such a fancy meal when you realized I wasn't coming eh. And this is my punishment, the pictures! If so, it's working! I wont miss another brunch again!
    (I expect meals of this sort every morning now when I come to visit)
    High expectations for you Mrs. Thompson, high expectations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AL: Sounds delicious!!! Thanks for the compliment too!
    Erica: Yes, yes I did, but in my defence it was always going to be this fancy. ;) Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thoroughly enjoyed it from the Best Chef in Fredericton!
    Am available any time to test other GREAT dishes.
    Love you dearly Melanie.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.