Ruffle Pillow

I finished the pillow last night! If you didn't get the chance to see yesterday's post, take a peek for a bit of the process, but here's the finished product!




My hand stitched seam up close:


 What do you think? I LOVE it. Learned some things for next time that I would want to fix-up, but all-in-all I think it turned out great!

This weekend I'm going to be working on something with this beautiful piece of burlap, stay tuned!


Also, something that's making me smile today. The flowers Jetty got me about two weeks ago because I was feeling down are still looking beautiful!



Oh Happy (Fri)Day !


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! success!

    Can you teach me how to make one for my room next year! Pretty please with a cherry on top.

    Oh, and your wonderful! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt DeniseJuly 08, 2011

    In my new apartment a nice off white would look nice great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie,
    You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like your Christmas List is being made for you! (Hint: I like a cream color!) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha thank you! So glad you love it! I'm going to have to get busy before Christmas rolls around! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.