Rolling from Back to Front!

On Saturday our little baby who was just about 4 months old rolled from his back to his belly all.by.himself! He was so determined. He tried and tried. We helped him a few times and then just watched while he tried on his own. Finally FLIP there he was on his tummy. We taped a good 10 mins of him trying and Jessica just barely caught him on videotape completing his roll. (She took the video below with her iPhone and I had to share!)

I honestly never thought something so simple would make me so filled with pride and joy. It is just so cool to see little Elias grow and change and I love watching him learn new things. Next stop...crawling!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.