Christmas Baking

I'm making my list for baking this Christmas and getting started (and maybe finished?) next week. I thought I would share some of the delicious recipes that I'm trying for the first time and a few that have become a family tradition.

Family Tradition From Childhood:

Tweed Squares! I will share the recipe and pictures of how mine turn out when I make them!!

Thompson New Traditional Recipes:

I have made these the past two years and they are a huge hit.
Dulce de Leche Bars
Milk Chocolate Fudge Crackles

New Recipes This Year:

White Chocolate Lemon Truffles by Max and Me
I'm thinking I might also take the same recipe and make dark chocolate orange flavour ones. What do you think?

Sinfully Rich Fudge Brownies by Mama Miss
Don't they just look amazing? Like "get in my belly!" good!

Pretty Decorated Sugar Cookies from Cupcakes and Cashmere
Last year I bought a container full of Christmas cookie cutters. I can't wait to make some pretty cookies with them!

I have a few other things I'm thinking about making this year but we will have to see if I have enough time. For now, these are the things I know I'm making for sure!

What are you baking this year?

Photobucket


Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. I look forward to having one of each...or two....or three...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look good..Looking forward to try them all..Aunt Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay your making my favorites again! the milk chocolate fudge crackles!!! YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to try my hand at some truffles this year :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so delicious! Thanks for including my truffles, I hope you like them. Just let me know if you want a recipe for some dark chocolate and orange ones, I have one that I use every year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including my brownies - I can't wait to try Tamsyn's truffles too!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.