Animal Sounds and Things

Elias is so sweet and funny in the morning so I thought I would try to capture a bit of the fun. Here's a little hodge-podge of our morning at breakfast.



When we say prayers he always grabs his arm like that and he insists on prayers at every meal (sometimes more than once). It's so sweet and wonderful. His vocabulary is also growing so quickly, it blows my mind.  He seems to understand so much too. I find myself talking to him like he's 5 years old most of the time. I can't get over how crazy I am about this little boy.

Photobucket


Pin It!

1 comment:

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.