Plush Alphabet Letters with Magnets

So a while ago I pinned the following project and was so excited to make these plush alphabet letters with magnets one day. Finally right before Christmas I finished these up for Elias' gift!

You can find the tutorial here.

And here are mine! I used only fabric I had on hand so there are lots of flowery fabrics, but I think it's a nice mix!



They aren't perfect, but I love the little imperfections and Elias is enjoying them too!

Have you tried any project like this? How did they turn out? 

Photobucket


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.