Henry Four Months


I think that 4 months is one of my favorite baby milestones. Well...I think I love almost all of them so far, but four months is when I feel like both my little guys became big boy babies. Henry, you smile all.the.time. Like almost every minute you are awake. You are so peaceful and happy! You also certainly know your mama and you smile extra big for me which melts my heart. You've rolled over from your back to your tummy at least twice now and I missed both. Both times I left you on your back somewhere and came back and you were squirming on your belly. You do the sweetest half giggle when I tickle you and it makes me laugh right back at you. You also LOVE being a part of the action and just about the only time you whine or cry is when you know you are missing out on something. All I need to do is pick you up and you are thrilled to just see what is going on. Even as I type this you are sitting patiently on my lap and grabbing at your toes.

Your big brother adores you and loves to rock you in your car seat if you get fussy waiting to get out the door, or hold your hand. He doesn't really like when anyone else does it because he loves being the one to make you smile. He can often be heard saying, "Henry's smiling out me mommy!" You love hanging out with your big brother too and it melts my heart. You also love hanging out with daddy and when he lifts you over his head. You even sit on his shoulders and grab at his hair. Speaking of hair, yours is ridiculous! Always sticking up in every direction and right now I love it even if you won't always.

Being your mommy is a complete and utter joy and I'm loving soaking it all in! I'm so excited to see the little man you will become but I'm enjoying all the steps in between.




And of course some outtakes. LOVE these ones!









(And just because I know some of you do it anyway...here is a quick comparison with his big bro!)

Photobucket


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.