Henry Ten Months

It's amazing the ways your grow each month Henry. You crawl around so speedily I can barely keep up. You LOVE to say "no" and it's probably one of the cutest things I've ever seen. You still barely need any sleep at all to function so joyfully. I can't even believe it. You sleep less than Elias on most days and you are always happy. Well, almost always happy, you are most unhappy at bed time. I honestly think that it's because you know you are missing out on some sort of fun. You are such a chatterbox. You babble on and on and I'm certain you think we can understand you. I think you will be talking early like your brother. I can't help but laugh every time you flee as fast as possible when I come after you for trying to put something in your mouth or touching something you know you shouldn't. When you do that you laugh SO hard I can't help but laugh along. I just couldn't enjoy time with you more if I tried. You are so fun to be around. I love watching you grow and am so blessed to be your mommy. 


This picture reminds me so much of my little sister Erica's baby pictures which makes me think he must look more like our side of the family than I think. He is also feeling much better than in last month's picture!


And the lovely outtakes!






Photobucket


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melanie!
    I can't believe Henry's already ten months old!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.