Henry Eleven Months

My sweet little Henry! You have grown so much in the last month! You walk around pushing chairs and walk your way around the ottoman. You also love to eat and will eat just about anything (when you aren't throwing your food on the floor). You have 6 teeth and the cutest smile and giggle. You love copying your big brother and playing with him when he's not pushing you around. You absolutely love when daddy gets home from work and if I say "Daddy's home," you look straight at the door. You are most definitely still a mommy's boy though and I just love hanging out with you and making you laugh. Your personality is shining through more and more and I love watching you grow. I can't believe it's been almost a year since you were born! 



Looking back at the changes over each month is so crazy and fun! You are almost a toddler!!!


Photobucket


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile and I enjoy reading each one.

I love to reply to all of your comments. If you would like to be alerted to my reply please click the subscribe by email link at the bottom of the comment form.